- TENTATIVE: 2021 Turnip the Beet Annual FundraiserTime is TBDLocation is TBDWe hope to see you this year at our annual fundraiser. Depending on Covid-19 gathering restrictions, we may try to host a virtual event this year. Register to receive email updates. Go to Get Involved to learn how to support us until then!
- TENTATIVE - Pie Contest 2021Time is TBDBaker City Farmers Market, Court Avenue, Baker City, OR, USAWe hope to host this event in 2021, Covid-willing. Enter your favorite pie and WIN! Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd & People's Choice! Pies to Managers Booth by 3:45 - Judging at 4pm Pies will be sold by the slice with free ice cream! Come down for an old-fashioned good time!
- TENTATIVE - Toss It Up!! 2021Time is TBDBaker City Farmers Market, Court Avenue, Baker City, OR, USAWe hope to host this event, COVID-willing! Celebrate the growing season with a sampling of fresh salads with ingredients you can get at the Baker City Farmers Market! Bring your salads to the Market Managers booth by 3pm & pick up your bowls at 6pm.
- TENTATIVE: Baker City Downtown Wine Walk benefiting Farmers MarketTime is TBDHatchLab Baker, 2019 A Main St, Baker City, OR 97814, USAWe hope to schedule once in person gathering restrictions have been lifted. In the mean time, please see our Get Involved page for ways to support us. Come out on a beautiful spring evening for to support the Farmers Market and drink wine with your favorite friends.
- 2021 Baker City Farmers Market Annual Vendor MeetingTime is TBDTBDWe are hoping to gather vendors this year, either online or in-person, depening on gathering restrictions due to COVID-19. We'd love to see you and catch you up on changes for the 2021 season. Until then, check out our Vendor Info page and keep in touch!